Knarly dudes. Wired Productions have released a new trailer for their upcoming wave-em-up Surf World Series and with it comes a release date for a physical version if that’s your boat. Or Board.
Surf World Series allows you to travel the globe in the comfort of your own home. None of us can surf, let’s be honest so it’s probably the safest bet. While lazing on your sofa wishing you were riding waves on the other side of the world, you can:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii
- Become a master, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes
- Trick your way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes
- Perform surfing’s most intense tricks, including the Superman, Sushi Roll and many more!
- Enjoy afternoon, evening, night, and bad weather variations with different waves and visual aesthetics.
- Design your own signature surfer with 6 playable characters plus rank up to unlock thousands of customizations to define your own unique style.
Surf World Series Releases on 10th November on PS4, Xbox One and Steam