Plus the release date has been brought forward!
The game that’s heavily promoting the fact that it’s the first realistic racing simulator on the Switch, Gear.Club Unlimited has just dropped a whole bunch of information, including a new trailer and a brand new release date.
Now arriving on November 21st in the US – earlier than previously reported – Gear.Club Unlimited promises to bring the full racing simulator experience to Nintendo’s splendid handheld, and the trailer above is doing a good job of convincing us it’s on the right track.
Have a closer nose at some of the features mentioned in the trailer below;
The performance shop:
The Performance Shop is a fully personalized garage where players can customize and improve their vehicles! It can be fully furnished by the players, who will choose their workshop locations, showcase their cars and can even choose the color of the floors and walls!
7 workshops are available to improve and personalize vehicles:
• Mechanical workshop: modification of the engine and the gearbox
• Tires workshop: to change tires and brakes
• Body workshop: make the car lighter
• Wind tunnel: improved aerodynamics
• Rally workshop: transformation of cars to adapt them for the off-road competition in rally mode
• Paint workshop: paint rims, bodywork and brake discs
• Cosmetic workshop: customization of the hood, bumpers, side skirts and to add fins to your cars
Split-screen Multiplayer Mode
With the Nintendo Switch’s multiplayer features, players will race and compete with up to 4 cars on the same console split-screen mode on their TV set or Nintendo Switch TV or tablet. They will be able to drive the 32 cars available in the game as well as the models they will have customized in campaign mode.
Gear.Club Unlimited will arrive in Europe on December 1st (physical and digital) and December 14th in Japan.
Source [Press Release]