Merge Games, along with France based developers Dark Screen Games have revealed 2D brawler Bounty Battle coming to Switch, PS4 Xbox One and PC, and if you’re an indie fan you’re going to want to take a look at this one.
Revealed during Nintendo’s Indie World presentation, Bounty Battle collects characters from some of our favourite indie games. From the likes of Dead Cells, Owlboy, Darkest Dungeon, Steamworld Dig, Axiom Verge, EITR and many more. Each character features their own Minion companion and unique abilities to battle in arenas ripped directly from the characters native game worlds.
The list of games Bounty Battle is pulling from is seriously impressive, have a nose below at the full list.
Battle Chasers Nightwar
Tower of Samsara
Ruin of the Reckless
The Bug Butcher
Blocks that Matter
If you’re a physical copy fan, Signature Edition have thrown together a fancy Switch and PS4 physical edition of Bounty Battle.
Available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, the Signature Edition of Bounty Battle includes:
- Region free copy of Bounty Battle on the console of your choice.
- Four limited edition enamel pins featuring Bounty Battle fighters: Atlas, Lazarus, Lilith and Tyran.
- Numbered collector’s certificate, printed with the developers’ signatures.
- 34-page booklet detailing the combatants featured in Bounty Battle.
- Sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert.
- Outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork.
Standard physical versions are also available. For more information visit the Signature Edition Store.
Source [Press Release]