Yes you read that headline correct. Space Channel five is making a comeback in the form of Space Channel 5 VR: Kinda Funky News Flash! YUS!
If you have no idea what Space Channel 5 is, its a dancing rhythm game where you play Future TV reporter Ulala, as she battles mysterious aliens called Morolians.
Space Channel 5 hit 20 years old in December 2019 so this is some what of a 20th Anniversary release of the classic Dreamcast game. Here is a list of game modes
• Main Menu – Select Mode.
• Story Mode – Join Channel 5 as a rookie reporter alongside Ulala.
• Arcade – Play an introductory mode recommended for VR beginners.
• Trial Dance – Play 100 dances in a row in this exercise and endurance mode.
• Viewing – Watch the story again through a third person perspective and multiple camera angles.
• Dressing Room – Change Ulala’s outfits as you unlock them through the game.
• Friendopedia – View character biographies.
• Calories – Track the calories burnt during gameplay.
• Downloadable Content – Coming soon.