To be more specific Override: Mech City Brawl is a 3D mech-based party brawler that’s heading to PS4, Xbox One and PC in December. What’s more, you can pound your nemesis Mech in fully-destructible arenas based on real-world locations including Francisco, Egypt, Mexico, and Japan.
• Supercharged Mechs – Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
• Real World Locations – Destroy 3D arenas modelled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
• Party Co-Op – Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech.
• The Garage – Customize your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
• Multiple Game Modes – Challenge other players in local and online Versus and Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.