While all the big guns like Call of Duty and Battlefield are going back to World War 2, The Farm 51 have decided to go forward in time and announced World War 3, a multiplayer FPS shooter.
So, World War 3 is set in a global military conflict taking place in the third decade of the 21st century. The USP according to the press release is “The emphasis is put on offering true-to-life modern battlefield, and combat focused on teamwork”
Along with that players can take part in virtual battles using infantry and vehicles and will also allow players to choose soldiers from all over the world.
• Multiplayer FPS with vehicle combat
• Gameplay focusing on authentic battlefields and teamwork
• Dynamic Frontline and strategic planning
• Varied equipment and locations
• Detailed locations (Warsaw, Moscow, Berlin)
• Co-developed with the military and the arms industry
Alos check out the trailer below