Race without a speed limit. In the video game. That’s not like, life advice.
Iceberg Interative have today revealed Antigraviator, a brand new anti-grav racing game coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC next year.
Antigraviator has aims of providing ‘the fastest racing experience out there’, with a promise of ‘no speed limits’ in races set across four different worlds each offering three tracks which you can race online or in split-screen mode.
Players will be able to set traps such as hover mines, rockslides, collapse tunnels, fire missiles and more. Road Rash meets WipEout, it would seem? Yeah, we’re on board with that.
Have a nose at the blurb bullet point list.
• No speed limit!
• Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
• Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
• Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leader boards
• Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
• Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
• Vehicle customization gives you an edge over the opposition
• Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
• Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by the Unity Engine
• Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
Antigraviator will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC next year.
Source [Press Release]